If you're seeking a convenient location, privacy, stunning views, easy access to both mountains and the sea then this house is perfect for you. It's spacious, filled with period features and comfortable. Perfect for relaxing in, for curling up in front of the fire after a long day walking in the incredibly beautiful countryside surrounding the house and just a short distance away.
- The house sleeps 8 with 2 king sized zip and link beds allowing various combinations,
- Well behaved dogs are welcome downstairs only but bear in mind that the garden is not secure.
- Outside the kitchen is a sheltered area with bbq, picnic bench and benches ideal for “alfresco” eating if the Scottish weather holds.
- We do have a travel cot, high chair, a couple of baby gates, a bed rail, a z-bed for children only, children’s plates/cutlery and a baby bath for use by families.
- You can’t fix a baby gate to the top of the stairs due to the age and design of the stairs but there is a door at the bottom.
- Children are very welcome (we have a 7 year old) but please bear in mind if you decide to book - the garden isn’t secure, there’s a stream as a boundary and steep banks- there’s a photograph of the drop behind the house so you can judge for yourselves.
The boring but important stuff:
*The drive is very steep up to the house. There is plenty of room to park and space to turn on the flat section which is approximately 10 metres from the house.
*There is a stream at the rear of the garden that is our boundary, it is not fenced off.
Facebook/Instagram: Balquidder Holiday Cottage, Garelochhead, Scotland.